Monday, January 10, 2011

Such a Loser!

Yippee for me! Guess what? I lost 7.8 pounds since Jan. 1! Woo-hoo! Do you know what else is so great? I lost 5 inches! I am shocked about the inches! Of course I lost 1.5 in my chest (that is not an area I want to lose in!) and hips. I only lost .5 inches in my waist :-( I really want to lose it there the most, but I am happy overall!

With all of that being said there are some areas that I want to improve on. I have come up with this weeks goal to help me along the way to overall health and wellness. For this week I am going to work on exercise! I am going to walk my kids to school and home (a total of 40 minutes a day of walking) 5 days this week. I am also going to challenge my dear daughter to a dance competition 4 times this week using "Just Dance" on the Wii. I am pretty sure that accomplishing these two things will make my week successful! :-)

Please stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Holy cow - we got Just Dance 2 for Christmas. It. Is. HARD!!!! I could not keep up and Nick even less! We laughed more than we danced though and that was totally awesome. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Martha, I gotta a ghetto bootie and dance like a two left footed white girl! LMAO! Really it is so fun!

    ReplyDelete