Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My *NEW* Boyfriend!

I have a new love. Actually, it is an old one, but I am just now starting to fall for him. He has been in my life for about 6 years now and my kids love him! He risked his life for me this morning. He jumped in front of a big black SUV because he thought I was going to get hurt. He also was ready to rip another one of his kind to pieces because he looked at me and was making his way over to me. Perhaps a little overly protective, but I gotta admit -- I like it! I feel safe with him and I know he adores me. He will not let me out of his sight. He is always within 10 feet of me. Last night he stayed up all night pacing in front of my bed and waking me up with a kiss when he felt something was off. Yes, I am exhausted today and had to kick him out of my room at 4:30 so I could get 2 hours of sleep, but I do know that with him around I am safe. What more could a girl ask for? He is protective, cute, and loves children. So do you want to see a picture of my new love?





Are you ready?



You know you are so gonna want to find a male like my guy:

Of course this was of him in his younger years, but he is still just as cute! We love out PET CONNOR! :-P

2 comments:

  1. Precious!
    I wish I had a fur baby!
    Give him a pet for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THAT DOG!!! Nary a bark, all love and hugs. I didn't say good-bye to him. :( Such a sweet pup.

    ReplyDelete