Monday, March 21, 2011

Hot Spot

Where is your hot spot in your house? You know, that place that tends to be the catch all for everything. Our house it is usually on top of the pop corn maker, but last week it turned into my desk! Most everyone knows that I DO NOT like it when stuff is put on my desk and if you really want to see me stress out just sit in my chair. Seriously, it is MY desk! Keep out and off of it! Better yet, don't come within 18 inches of it on all sides. Maybe I am territorial....I don't know, but you can imagine my shock and horror when I walk in from the store on Sunday and see this:

This was so not gonna work for me. Not only does it just drive me crazy, but I have to teach today (Monday). My "work" environment has to be in order or I can't perform my "job". Sorry....that is just how the good Lord made me and those that don't understand please understand that I am completely green with envy over your ability to function in all environment. Me? Not so much....
I went out to Joann's (thankfully with no children....I needed a break in a bad way) and bought some really pretty stuff for my desk. I then worked on getting it back in order and the crap off of it for the next two hours. This is what I woke up to:

Ah!!!!! Pure bliss! Totally started my week off on the right foot ;-)

1 comment: