Tuesday, March 15, 2011

In This Moment

Thoughts For Today: I don't understand how the state can be hurting so bad for money for our school -- so much so that there is now a paper shortage -- yet there is so much work being done on our highways and freeways that are in excellent condition! I know that the voters did this, but can't common sense be used and we can bring it back to the table? The teachers have had a pay freeze for a few years now and their benefits just get worse and worse and cost more and more for them, yet we can improve our already good roads? Wake up America! Talk about wasteful spending! It really chaps my hide! I am even for not spending it on roads or education and put the power back in the hands of the parents. Hello voucher system!

Then again, about that paper shortage that my daughter's teacher told me about might be a good thing! The two days that she missed she only had to make up half the work, but it was 40 worksheets!!!!!!Homeschooling is such a wonderful option...just sayin....

Out My Window: Green grass!!!!!! I can't even believe it! Wow! I thought it would be dead forever, but now it is green!!!!!

I am Wearing: a blue jersey material dress. I did have some leggings on, but got to hot and took those suckers off!

I am Hearing: Sponge Bob Square Pants

I am Reading: Nada thing because it is spring break and I am busy playing with my kids!

Menu: Since I am two days late on uploading this I will just start from today! Tuesday is Pork roast, rolls, and steamed vegetable. Wednesday is vegetable cheese soup and salad. Thursday is Chicken spaghetti casserole and salad. Friday is most likely left overs or pizza.

To Do: Vacuum, dust, and switch out our winter clothes for summer. We can no longer wait on the clothing so all of this will be done in the morning. I will then treat the kids to a cheap movie after lunch for helping....they just don't know it yet ;-)

Creative Juices: Make a thicker PP for my Etsy store just to see if there is any interest in it and to get rid of some of my thickers!

Errands: Nothing. Nada. Well, enjoy spring break by going to a museum (which we did), movie, and a spring training game.

Picture of the Week: This was taken over the weekend. Yep, it is that time of year again!

No comments:

Post a Comment