Saturday, August 6, 2011

T.P. Tower

For the past 13 years I have been under the impression that I am the only one that knows how to change a roll of toilet paper in this house. It is not like it really bothers me. It is habit for me to go through the bathrooms everyday and see an empty roll and a new roll sitting somewhere near the toilet. Seriously, it takes me under 30 seconds to change the roll so I just do it....along with picking up the trash that seems to always find it's way to the floor. Oh, and why do my children think they live in Mexico? They wipe their bums and throw it in the trash! EW! I guess I should be happy they are wiping their little hinies, right? I digress....where was I? Changing toilet paper rolls and this wonderful tower that one of my kids  built --------------------->
My kids proved to me last night that they do indeed know how to change a roll of toilet paper. One of them decided to take the rolls that I had under the sink and build a tower on top of my toilet. I guess they figured that would just make things easier? I did laugh. I thought it was clever and cute, but then I looked at the top roll and the toilet paper roller. That top roll is not at it's 100% and the roller was EMPTY! So......someone other than me knows how to unload the roller which means they can reload it.

Thank you my children for the humor and insight into just what you are capable of doing around the house :-) Mom know expects you all to start to change out toilet paper rolls. A small step for the children and huge milestone for this Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment