Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Ready to Run....Well....Walk

I have been wanting to take up running for about 6 years now and have not gotten around to it. Partially because I always had a kid with me and could not be consistent with it. See, I work out at the gym 4 - 5 days a week alternating between cardio and weight lifting. However, the gym provides child care so it was really a no brainer. Running is a different story! I can't use the gym child care if I am out pounding the pavement. Well, now that the kids are in school at the same time from 8 -3 everyday I am gonna finally do it! Today I bought this:
Yep! It is a year long running journal. Now don't get me wrong there is no way that I think I can just hit the road running. I predict that I will be walking for at least 6 weeks before I can even jog. Let's face it I got a big butt and the last time I raced my kids down the street it went numb. I was just running along and I could feel my junk in my trunk shaking. It then started to burn and sting. It really hurt. Finally my whole rear just went numb. I really want a butt bra because I think that would help, but regardless I can't let my fat arse stop me from my dreams.

Now, don't get it twisted. I am a T&A woman. I love tits and arse to say the least and I love mine! I have no intention or desire to lose them entirely. I just want to run for no other purpose then it has been a desire I have had for a long time. Sometimes (okay ALL the time) when something is nagging at you in the pit of your stomach it means you should give it a go. Like Nike says "JUST DO IT!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment