Monday, February 28, 2011

In the Moment

Thoughts for Today: My mind is like a blank piece of paper today! LOL! Just had a really great weekend and need to take a nap. I am wanting to start my challenges on my other blog, so I am thinking on that. I am also remembering how much fun I used to have on different forums and completing the challenges that were out there. It really stretched me creatively and helped me grow as an artist. Would love to start to get back into that.
Out My Window: Clear skies and lots of sunshine. The green leaves on my palm tree in the front yard looks stunning against the blue sky!
I Am Wearing: Long sleeve navy blue shirt, jeans, brown heels and silver earrings. I also have a bra and panties on...is that TMI? ;-P
I Am Hearing: My kids playing and the computer upstairs warming up.
I Am Reading: I am still reading the third book in "The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe", "The Girl who Kicked a Hornet's Nest", and now "The Pioneer Woman".
Menu: I have no clue! Easy? No prep or little prep? I really need to go shopping! Looking forward to cooking dinners this week (what else is new right?)
To Do: Take a nap! LOL! Catch up on laundry is probably going to be my theme for the week. I had some gal pals over for the weekend and the house is actually clean, so it is just maintenance :-)
Creative Juices: Lots of creating happened this weekend, so my mojo is low. I think it will be a light week. Although, I am going to post a challenge on my other blog tomorrow.
Errands: I must go to the Post Office this week and get off lots and lots of packages. Other than that, nothing! :-)
Picture of the Week: An oldie, but goodie. I was browsing through my picture file and this caught my eye....probably because I am needing to go to the P.O! Anyways, this is of my boys with some boxes that went to our troops in war zone. I think this was taken in September of 2010!

1 comment:

  1. Miss Betsie you are the hostess with the most..est!

    Enjoy "Black Heels to Tractor Wheels" by the Pioneer Woman! It will make you giggle!

    My babies are happy to see me, yet are still trying to figure out what that smell is (Connor)!

    Thank you for a lovely weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete