Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Doing the Pigeon

Do you remember Bert from Sesame Street and his song "Doing the Pigeon"? I have had that racing through my mind all day long! Why you ask? Because of this:

Why am I posting a picture of my roof?

Well....because the hail may have damaged my ceiling, but stupid pigeons have ruined my roof! The roofer found a few of the following all over our roof and tucked into tiles:

Not to mention all the bird crap that was everywhere as well. Seriously, we could open our own fertilizer company with the amount we have found. Over the years I have enjoyed the little pigeon nest that was on top of our pillar by the front door. The sweet little cooing of the birds was peaceful. My daughter and I would scold my husband whenever he would grab his gun andgo outside with our dog and shoot them. Then have the dog fetch them. We thought it was cruel. You know what?


I am now getting my own gun and gonna help! Grrrrrrr.....

Here's to a new roof!

No comments:

Post a Comment