Saturday, February 12, 2011

In the Moment

Thoughts for Today: Where has the last 13 years gone? As I was going through pictures to hang on the wall I was amazed at how fast time flies.

Out My Window: Darkness. It is 9:00 PM and the sun has set.

I Am Wearing: a Tinkerbell short sleeve shirt, black crop sweat pants, and pink fluffy socks (my feet are cold!LOL!)

I Am Hearing: my dryer and TV show DH is watching

I Am Reading: The book of Galatians and I am still trying to work my way through "The Girl Who Played with Fire". I am also reading the third book in the Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe series.

Menu: Sunday (Tortilla Soup), Monday (Chicken Delight), Tuesday (Chili and Cornbread), Wednesday (vegetable cheese soup and homemade bread), Thursday (Slow Cooked Chicken and rice), Friday (Sloppy Joes and Sweet Potato Fries)

To Do: Monday (home blessing hour -- basically I spend ten minutes per chore doing the following: trash, clutter buster pick up, counters, mirrors, hard floors, and vacuum. It changes from week to week, but basically I pick 6 tasks and give it 10 minutes to each task.), Tuesday (Deep Clean Master Bedroom), Wednesday (Deep Clean Master Bathroom), Thursday (Clean other two bathrooms), Friday (Vacuum Stairs).

Creative Juices: I need to wrap my RAKS I have for the upcoming retreat and finish my Valentine gifts for my family. I also need to go through my pictures and get a few printed up.

Errands: Post Office, grocery shopping, and parent teacher conferences for Parker and Annie.

Picture of the week:

Charlie and I a few years back on Valentine's Day at Rustler's Roost.

I am going to try to do an "In the Moment" Blog entry each week. If for nothing else to organize my week. LOL!

Note: I am still working on weight loss! I am not going to be weighing myself once a week like I was before based on doctor's recommendation. My doctor is very pleased with the progress I have made! One of the things that was most exciting is that my blood pressure is normal! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment