Friday, February 24, 2012

The Best Cookies EVER (Gingerbread Molasses)

Today I made the yummiest cookies ever. Well, they were the yummiest cookies I have made since Christmas, but still good! This is MY cookie:
 Yes it is on my leg. I was being a slob and lazy...did not want to have to dirty a plate and had no patience for a paper towel. You are lucky that I even took a picture of it because it really wanted to be in my tummy. Is that picture not good enough? Here is another one of a plate full of these yummy cookies:
 They were super easy to make too! I bet you want to know how I came up with this sweet treat, right? You did not actually think I would keep it a secret did ya? Of course not! I am gonna tell you just how to make these little babies. Here they are before they went into the oven:
 I just love raw cookie dough, don't you? You wanna know a secret? I ate the equivalent of a cookie in it's dough form. Yeah...I did....totally guilty as charged. I gotta confess that it tasted way better after it was cooked though. That like never happens, but with this cookies, so yummy after it has had time in the oven.
The secret to this cookie (or one of the secrets to this cookie) is the sugar that you roll the dough in.

 Then you just place them on a cookie sheet (or in my case a stone), bake in a 350 preheated oven for 16 minutes and there you have it -- the yummiest cookies in the west.

But....wait....the recipe...you have not given us the recipe. You just told us about rolling them in sugar and baking them, what are the ingredients.

Well, that is the thing...I have no clue what the ingredients or the portions are...I really don't!

That is mean!

How can that be so?!?!?! You made them right? Well yeah I made them, but not really....

See.....

I cheated....

I was lazy and found this at Trader Joe's:
Yep, I am a schmuck -- a total fraud, but WOW were they good!

1 comment:

  1. Having only once been in a TJs, and that required me flying several thousand miles across an ocean... I am glad I don't like gingerbread!

    Looks good tho'. Wookie does like gingerbread so I might look for a recipe next time I'm in a baking mood.

    ReplyDelete