Saturday, May 21, 2011

Beauty in the Center of Sin City

I know it has been awhile since I have blogged, but I have a really good reason. Actually there are 12 good reasons.....






As you can see from the above pictures we had puppies! Welcome to the world our 12 new Golden Retriever puppies. They are now 2.5 weeks old and just amazing. We are having so much fun with these little bundles of joy, but wow does it eat up my day! LOL!

Now, on with the second aspect of this entry. A few weeks ago I spent the weekend in Vegas. I had a great time and it is indeed sin city. Fairly certain that if you wanted to get yourself in trouble Vegas is where to do it. With that being said, I saw one of the coolest things in the heart of all of the "sin". A beautiful butterfly garden and a ton of lovely flowers! Amazing that something so pure and beautiful could be in the heart of a place like that. Just goes to show that no matter where you are in life God can always shine through! Here is a small taste of the Garden at the Belagio:









2 comments:

  1. The Bellagio's conservatory is my FAVORITE part of Vegas. I could be there all day and I tend to take at least 100 pix too. Love it. And those puppies.... SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the poppies and the puppies :)

    ReplyDelete